What real clients say about our service
The greatest feeling we experience in our working day is the satisfaction of hearing from our clients after the journey is over. It is very rewarding to know we've achieved more than what the client had hoped for when they picked us to handle their journey. We are happy to have 99.8% customer satisfaction rate. As for the remaining 0.2%, we are constantly working on making them happy as well. If you have traveled with us and wish to leave us a review, you can do so by visiting third-party websites Better Business Bureau and Trust Pilot or by getting involved in an on-going discussion on Trip Advisor.
Adventure of a lifetime to Finnish Lapland all to the thanks of Firebird Tours
My Firebird Tour agent worked with me for several months to arrange the "perfect" tour for me & my husband to Finland (Finnish Lapland Trip, December 2016). Everything I wanted plus more.
We were pampered every step of the way---private drivers, private tour guides, top of the line hotels; everything was A+++++
But the best part was that Firebird Tours & our agent treated us like we were the only people they had to deal with.
Also, they did a wonderful follow-up that most agencies don't provide.
Superb tour to Italy! You really deserve a round of applause
I wasn't sure what to expect from our trip to Italy but my mom and I were very surprised with how smoothly everything went. Only a few minor hiccups that were too minor to even mention.
We enjoyed the guided tours because all the views were really great and the buildings so old. The sites were a bit crowded but still very nice. The bridges and canals, small cobblestoned streets and Piazzas can be described by saying WOW! Even prettier than what we saw in movies and on TV.
I think that no place on Earth can be more interesting to tour than Italy
A million times thank you! Italy is an incredibly beautiful country. I think that no place on Earth can be more interesting to tour than Italy.
Venice is the living definition of romance, so stunning with gandolas and canals. The truly Italian feeling and numerous tourist attractions were impressive. Anywhere you turn you see something incredible and worth taking pictures of. The colors and moods of the sun lit cities we visited were great.
Our Spain - Morocco Fantasy trip couldn’t have been more perfect
Best vacation EVER! Viva España!
We've both been blabbering non-stop about this program and advise everyone to pack their bags and go travel with Firebird Tours! It was the best decision we could have possibly made and want to say thank you AGAIN to all who contributed to making this trip so unforgettable.
Our trip to Spain was everything we have been dreaming of and more!
Our trip to Spain was everything we have been dreaming of and more! The thing that shocked me most was that every point of the tour was soo well-organized! Everything went like clockwork. All drivers were on time and even early, and transfers went smoothly without even one little hitch - now that's what I call impressive organizational skills! The hotels we stayed at were great, the one in Barcelona was our favorite.
Trip of a Lifetime to Winter Russia + Helsinki
Well, this truly was the trip of a lifetime. We have traveled a lot but both agree this is the best one yet. At every turn, your people were standing there with signs to greet us. We had absolutely no problems with anything on the entire trip.
Our Ultimate Norway Highlights (Norway in a Nutshell) was in a word .... Superb!!!
About the tour to Scandinavia, it was FANTASTIC
About the tour, it was FANTASTIC, everything about the tour was good. Our guides could not have been more helpful with all their care, advice and planning for us.
The things we most enjoyed were : Obviously the scenery. The accommodation. The ease of travelling, knowing we were well cared for, picked up at the allocated time, driven to our mode of transport and or accommodation.
The local guides were very good. The morning tours, leaving the rest of the day free to explore, I felt there was no wasted time. The small group was good, everyone was thoughtful and polite.
What a wonderful job you did!
This was the best trip I have ever taken. It was perfectly orchestrated
It was the most wonderful, most organized, most memorable no-worry trip we have ever had!
We’ve created some unforgettable memories
Denice and I agree this was the best trip of our lives
What a fabulous trip you arranged for us!!
What a fabulous trip you arranged for us!! Great guides, wonderful tours, loved the cruise up the fjords, outstanding food on board. Even saw Northern Lights twice! Also excellent accommodations in all cities. Thank you for all that you arranged for us!